Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Love’s Cartography

If I coaxed your body down with my sweet words, with this sultry voice, if I ran my clear blue gaze along your naked craving flesh, if I confessed my need with desire and with honesty, with the blinding ache you so easily inspire, would you allow me to chart your flesh, to trace and map, to feel you, to fuck you, to make love to you, to grasp the ins and outs of you, to know you with lightness and precision, with soft lips and trembling fingers, with the warmth of this fair skin, with the deep, hot kiss of my velvet cunt?

Would you indulge me, darling lover, this sensual quest, this erotic exploration, would you offer up the man of passion I yearn for as no other?

11 comments:

OsShirt said...

This would be even more enjoyable than Google maps!

Advizor54 said...

I have been fascinated by cartography my entire life, it always seemed to speak of adventure and discovery. You have found that to be true as well. But, remember what they use to put on uncharted waters..."Here be dragons...." Truer words were never spoken.

Anonymous said...

Lets set sail as if we lived in 1892 and explore like nothing in front of us had ever been discovered. Its all new, every single thing from finger tips to pain, from pain to joy and beyond anything our hearts could ever endure.


is this what love feels like?

France said...

Who would say no to this request?!

Max said...

Indeed, who could possibly deny this request??? Beautiful words of longing and desire....

Cheeky Minx said...

Os: Oh yes, especially if he would allow me to photograph some of his geography...

Advizor: The potentially noir danger of his uncharted waters rather appeals to the femme fatale in me...

Soul Knight: I think it just might be the kind of love written through with a fiery and overwhelming passion...

France: I'm hoping this will appeal to lands sensually curvaceous and intensely masculine, lovely...

Max: Are you telling me you'd be granting it? While you ponder my question, I'll thank you kindly...

Amazon Woman said...

Cartography and exploration are what make me thrive... like an amazon woman ;)

both.hands.please said...

That would be a resounding Yes.
On every single count Minx.
Yes.

Cheeky Minx said...

Frenchy: I had a feeling this would speak to the Amazonian exploring woman in you... ;)

both.hands.please: I'm glad to hear it. Very glad, in fact...

1ManView said...

With fiery passion, your words ignite the beast within...
Love your expressions of lustfulness...

Cheeky Minx said...

It makes me more than a little happy I can inspire that carnal beast, 1manview...