Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Cotton

Before you leave me, before you reluctantly rise out of the tangled mess of the bed, before you run your hand along the table top, stroking the gleaming mahogany where our fused bodies exhausted their lust, before you step into the shower recess where you bathed me with the drops and the steam, with luxurious suds and your sensual caress, before I pat you dry, my lips brushing along the path of the towel, kissing each hollow of newly washed skin, before you dress and adorn and piece yourself together once more, each stitch in its rightful, sartorial place, I want to slide into the crisp white cotton of your shirt, my body engulfed by the fabric spectre of your imposing form, I want to bury my nose in your collar, envelop myself in your heady scent, I want to radiate into the weave my own warmth and perfume, the sweet aroma of my flesh, I want to glide its opening through the pouting lips of my cunt, staining each thread with the heat of my desire, leaving behind an indelible mark of my craving, my need to have you over and again.

9 comments:

OsShirt said...

That would certainly cause a welcome distraction during the work day...

Cheeky Minx said...

I'm certainly glad you think so, Os. Although, clearly you're alone with that thought!

OsShirt said...

Fools, they are!

Does that mean I win your complete and unwavering affection? <3

Southern Sir said...

Fools they are indeed. For I to would want to carry your scent with me through the day the memory of what was but more importantly that which would lead me back for more each and every day.
SSir

Cheeky Minx said...

Os: Absolument! Although, you may have to share a little... ;-)

Southern Sir: What a truly perfect thing to say, SSir. Every day is more than fine by me...

Cheeky Minx said...

That's so very good to hear, Max... ;-)

Verbose Lothario said...

Er... I kind of don't want to leave for work now. A "sick day" sounds a lot more appropriate to me.

I think you'll be able to nurse me back to health, but if not we can continue trying tomorrow.

both.hands.please said...

This space, this lovehatesexcake, leaves it's own almost painful, and truly indelible marks on my desire. Craving would be an understatement.. and a rather gross one.

Cheeky Minx said...

Verbose Lothario: I suspect we'll need a few days at the very least to cure what ails you, VL... ;-)

both.hands.please: While I understand your craving completely since I'm an avid reader of your own erotic musings, bhp, I hope I can continue to inspire such an intensity of yearning for a long while...