Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Bare

Weariness sweeps over me, my mind and body spent. And even as this haze overtakes me, arresting my motion, tenderly easing me down onto the bed, compelling the nakedness newly fragrant and warm from the drops and the steam to a state of slumber and rest, it is you I crave, it is you and your body bare and unadorned, your own naked form moving toward me, slicing through the darkness as if in the sweetest of dreams, your body gleaming, shimmering, the last rays of the moon drawing a streak from your mouth and its heated breath to the wiry curls on your chest to your muscled abdomen and the hollow of your hip to the taunt tendons of your forearm as your stroke your hardening and thickening shaft, the cock rigid and throbbing with desire, hungry for the embrace of my most intimate flesh, tempted towards the slender legs now splayed open wide, the delicate fingers teasing apart glistening lips, the voice pleading for your touch, for your carnal invasion, for your sensual caress, for the moment you kneel between my thighs and drive your naked cock in one breathtaking thrust to the hilt, your mouth swallowing my moan, your kiss finding my breast, my need for more of you, for all of you, my body arching up to meet you, my calves pressed into the small of your back, our fingers laced, eyes locked, our bodies poised, entwined, cast as one, moulded together, forever by the night.

8 comments:

OsShirt said...

Just once, I'd like to think you were writing about me...

*sigh....

Southern Sir said...

As I read each word I could feel the intimacy of them a if it were me laying next to you taking you, filling you.

Cheeky Minx said...

Os: How can you be so certain I'm not? Thank you for the sigh - it left me feeling very special...

Southern Sir: I'm so touched to hear that, SSir, because my desire was rather complex on that night...

both.hands.please said...

You put forward a rather compelling case, CM.. So much so that all my mustered thoughts this entire day centered on such an embrace. I could not possibly resist the temptation you speak of. Never and forever.

Jack and Jill said...

Funny, I DID think you were writing about me. Bit of an egomaniac that way.

Okay, perhaps I didn't. But I certainly could visualize myself in the situation. And in you.

-Jack

Cheeky Minx said...

both.hands.please: I suspect if the tables were turned, my resistance would be just as futile, bhp. "Never and forever" indeed...

Jack: That visualisation is all that matters to me, J. Now if only you'd get yourself onto that big jet plane...

Verbose Lothario said...

Oh Minx. You do know how to excite one's imagination. One's libido. One's baser instincts. One's physical desires. You know how to arouse one's body through his mind, even when you're not showing your body. Though I cheat on that front - I can still picture you, even when you don't show yourself. :-)

Cheeky Minx said...

Since I'm a woman who savours a holistic approach, I say, "Cheat away, VL!"

And I'm truly chuffed this piece spoke to your desires, and those carnal instincts, so strongly... ;-)