Sunday, November 18, 2012

Nocturne


It is in the nocturne’s quiet, in its deepest, darkest shadows, that I feel you, that I sense you near, that I crave your approach, surrender willingly to your presence, to the urgency of your lust as you weave your fingers through these tousled curls and your kiss finds the perfumed arc of my neck, as your mouth pressed against my ear hotly whispers I am yours alone to keep and take, as your hands glide along my curves, as they bend me forward at the waist, as they ease me wide apart, your gaze transfixed by the aching gleam between my thighs, my body pushing back to meet you, silently pleading for the carnal, the sensual, the intensity promised in your touch, silently pleading for its annihilation, its rebirth at your hand and your hard, insatiable flesh.

8 comments:

the late phoenix said...

as you lean against the wall, i lean inside your nocturne, i lean in unison with your lean, and we both raise back a high-heeled leg...

OsShirt said...

Annihilation. I like that.

Southern Sir said...

Such stirring emotions, deep and beautiful. I'll be reaching for you in the velvet of the night.

Ken Jashot said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MzrAGZHDvo

Listening to Chopin's Nocturne while staring at your Nocturne. Thank you, Beauty, for this reprieve from the garish light of day.

Osbasso said...

Woohoo! #4!

Cheeky Minx said...

the late phoenix: Yes, yes, lean on me...

Os: I'm glad to hear it. Very glad, in fact...

Southern Sir: And I'll be waiting, SSir...

Ken Jashot: I do believe you're the one who invariably provides that reprieve, KJ. (And for the record, you had me at 'Beauty'...)

Os: Thank you! I now adore this little number...

To my sexy, supportive band of four (hmmm, now there's a sign or beautiful synchronicity...), my thanks to you again for your glorious words and thoughts...

~Minx x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. I'm glad I found this blog.

xoxo Jillian

Cheeky Minx said...

That makes two of us, Jillian. Thank you...

~Minx x