Monday, December 20, 2010

Mirror, mirror

I found myself back there again.

I found myself taking in the image I long for you to see once more, taking in the detail of the white shirt chaotically tugged open, the lace of my demi cups darkened by the peaks scarcely hidden beneath, the black pencil skirt bunched around my waist, the pull of my suspender belt gently marking my yielding flesh, the midnight nylon sheen kissing the legs raised up stiletto high.

I found myself back there again, perched on the edge of the white expanse, spreading myself shamelessly in front of the glass, easing the damp, ebony silk away from my sex, teasing the softening folds, my nipples, my breasts, caressing the bright, plump lips, the abdomen lean and fair, cupping the mons so eager, my hips sensually grinding against the hand, my body, my cunt, silently demanding their much needed release.

And as I found myself there again, as I slid in two digits and crooked to find that sweet, little spot, as I fingered and fucked, as I circled and strummed the blushing nub, as I tightened and clamped and released my glistening lust, as I relished the wanton reflection of the woman pleasuring herself, moaning so loud the neighbours would most certainly hear, I wondered just how long you’d be able to resist me if you found me just this way.

Would you resist me? Would you resist?

Would you stand in the doorway relishing the sight, unbuttoning your shirt collar, discarding your tie, grabbing then rubbing your aroused flesh through the fabric, your raspy breath the only indicator of your voyeuristic presence?

Would you move over to me, stand before me, so close your scent overwhelms my senses, so close I can feel the heat blistering off your muscular body, so close my watering mouth can almost taste you, so close I can see the first perfect drop of precum nestling in your cockhead?

Would you extend your teasing torture, liberating your throbbing shaft, your fingers delicately drawing back the foreskin, your fist sliding back and forth, back and forth, your hips gliding along with it, back and forth, back and forth, positioning your body between my open thighs, back and forth, back and forth, your glans now intermittently brushing the tender skin of my breasts, back and forth, back and forth, your thumb smearing your shine along the curve of my neck replacing the fragrance of my favourite perfume?

Would you step closer still, winding your fingers through these tousled curls, your dark gaze locking on the deep blue of my eyes as you feed your thickness into my mouth, as your fingers join mine down below, as your digits transition from lace to nylon to skin hot and moist, as my tongue licks and laps, as my lips voraciously engulf, as I suck you like a woman starved and denied, as my mouth fucks your cock and your fingers fuck my cunt, our orgasms rushing headlong to meet us?

Would you torment me cruelly, deliciously with the meat most desired, running yourself along my cleft, coating your hardness in my flowing juices, circling my clitoris with your glans, your kiss finally finding mine, our lips sensually devouring through my whimpering pleas for your cock, through the ragged cries to “Fill me, fill my cunt, fill me, oh God, please, fill me, fill me, fuck me, fuck me”?

Or would you simply take what you want, what is rightfully yours, just as you did that night, wrenching open your zip, pushing me back on the bed, your suit jacket thrown off and onto the floor, my legs instinctively splaying themselves wide, your hand releasing the glans hard and eager, guiding then nudging momentarily at my need, before plunging, sinking into the depths of my velvet heat, your mouth, your kiss swallowing my mewl, your hands a vice on my hips, mine grasping for your shoulders, your back, your arse, the sound and smell of our lust overpowering the room as you fuck me with passionate abandon, as you relinquish that control, as you leave the imprint of your shaft on my most intimate flesh, as we come loud and hard, our urgent desire screaming over this skin, melting these bodies together, as I come loud and hard, my cunt milking you from within, as you come loud and hard, splashing your seed deep, deep inside me, as we come loud and hard with the reflection of our merged bodies beamed back at us in the low afternoon light?

I wondered. I wonder. Would you resist me as I sit at the mirror?

10 comments:

Amazon Woman said...

Feeeww! Why did I read this in the office? So damn hot! Fanning myself and... will have to come back tonight ;)

Anonymous said...

Your intellect, your creativity, you imagination, your darkest thoughts are all such tasty frosting on your cake. Loved this piece.

Topaz said...

Ah, you never disappoint when I wanna think naughty thoughts ;-)

Osbasso said...

Resistance is futile (and a really silly thing to do!).

Anonymous said...

I honestly don't know. Would I stand there and watch, and continue to let you play? Or would I lack the self control to do so, and just jump right in?

I can't decide. I think the only way to find out for sure is to try it out. But... we couldn't trust just one test, either; it wouldn't be a valid experiment. What if it was just my mood that day? So we'd have to try it numerous times.

Max said...

Resist you? I think not. ;-)

Amazing writing....

Anonymous said...

Great read!
Cheers,
Dyna :)
www.asiandyna.wordpress.com

Cheeky Minx said...

Frenchy: Reading such filth at the office... Could I adore and respect you any more, my lovely? ;)

Jake: Damn. Damn. Damn.

KJK: You certainly know how to make my frosting melt. Thank you...

Topaz: I only hope I can manage to do so for a very long time, gorgeous... ;)

Os: So I've been told.

Adulterous Letch: I completely agree. Practice makes perfect, I hear...

Max: Good man... ;)

asian dyna: Thank you so much.

France said...

That must be quite a sight!! Who could resist for too long?

Cheeky Minx said...

I'm rather hoping he won't ever be able to resist, France!