Saturday, December 15, 2012

Femme Fatale


There’s something you need to know…

I care little for your ruin. In fact, it’s the very thing I want to secure.

I want to spend, devour and break you. I want to feast on your flesh, leaving nothing for another. I want to strip away every vestige of your self-control.

I want to stroke your shaft, feel the weight of your thickening and hardening glans, your flesh throbbing, insistent, incessant, my thumb smearing the first pearl of precum across your burnished head, my soft mouth following suit to envelope you, savour you, suck you until I feel the first surge of your seed glossing my lips, my tongue.

I want to entwine my fingers around your naked cock, part the plump lips of my sex and feed you into my sodden cunt with an aching slowness that will leave you begging for swiftness, pleading for the knowledge of my pulsing depths.

I want to fuck you with a languid sensuality, with fire and anger and urgency, my lithe body arching above you as I feel your come erupting violently inside me, coating the velvet of my cunt with its slickness, as I clutch at you, milking every last precious drop, as I orgasm over and again hotly over your cock.

I want to kiss your mouth, inhale your breath, swallow your groan, my whispered name, your wanton words.

I want to leave you a shivering mess.

But more than this, I want – need – your crazed passion, the intensity of your lust to rise up, to scream though your skin, to exact its own revenge upon me, to tear my desire for you to shreds, to crush me by the same pitiless means, annihilating this hunger, this craving for good.

12 comments:

OsShirt said...

Are you kidding? You leave me a shivering mess with every new post and picture!

Max said...

Every vestige of your self-control gone? Check. Shivering mess? You know I am.

Gorgeous pic, smoking hot words of desire. Breathtaking....

the late phoenix said...

i hear a plane...

Verbose Lothario said...

You have my crazed passion, and the intensity of my lust rising up. Now I look forward to enacting the rest of this post. ;)

Anonymous said...

all the right energy in all the right places
now, i'm awkae

Southern Sir said...

Leave me a shivering mess, it is all I could hope for.
Let me be the fuel for your flame.

A most desirous picture Minx.

cammies on the floor said...

"...kiss your mouth, inhale your breath, swallow your groan, my whispered name, your wanton words."
Such an exquisite line, so poetic.
And I too love the desire duplicated, echoed from my partner.

Cheeky Minx said...

Os: If you could only see my wicked little grin...

Max: It seems you've also checked my own list where you're concerned, Max. And having you think this post breathtaking is the icing on my cake...

the late phoenix: I hear one too. It must be you. Landing to take me to that other plane...

Verbose Lothario: When shall I expect you, VL? ;-)

diirrty: I'm rather hoping this stirred and roused your flesh in just the right way, d...

Southern Sir: How can I possibly resist such an offer, SSir?

cammies on the floor: Like you, I think that echo one of the most erotic sounds and experiences. Thank you, lovely...

Gorgeous guys and doll, thank you...

~Minx x

both.hands.please said...

Unbelievable. You know Cheeky Minx, it's uncanny how much we have in common! Reading through this post brings it all into the crystal clear and luminescent.

Cheeky Minx said...

I had a sneaking hope my carnality might appeal to you, bhp. And now this suspicion a certainty, all I can do is wish for our paths to cross very soon...

~Minx x

Cougar in Training said...

WOW! That picture is incredible!

Cheeky Minx said...

Thank you, my gorgeous Cougar in Training! But, between the two of us, I think it's the magical dress... ;-)