Thursday, December 27, 2012

HNT: Réunion




































The summer shimmers beyond these walls, but this body gleams not merely with the season. It is my heat, our fire, this passion for you that smoulders in my core, that drums its beat in my heart, in my sex, in my soul, that rises up and prickles my skin, that transforms each thought into a sensual yearning, a carnal craving often too great to endure.

Yet once our bodies touch, once we come together, every kiss, every taste, every caress, every thrust of hips and stroke of hot hard perfecting flesh feels inexplicably new and unknown, feels just like home, feels right, so right to be here with you again, lips pressed in softly, limbs entwined, the two of us exhausted from our love making listening to the sounds of the twilight and the day shutting itself in to settle into night, to settle into darkness and an enveloping embrace that closes the gulf, that erases the space, our time apart, that brings me back to the place I truly belong.

(Remember to knock on Osbasso’s door to see the return of all the gorgeous HNT players…)

25 comments:

Jack and Jill said...

A triumphant return, and easily one of your most sensual shots. We've always found your face - what we've seen thereof, anyway - every bit as attractive as your body.

Anonymous said...

Every image of you, every word you speak, takes me back. Back to the very place where dreams come true, back to the place when I first met you, and every time I've seen you since. A place I long to return to once again, for another "reunion".

And to Jack & Jill above me, no image, no matter how sensual or stunning, can do this Minx justice, for she is beautiful not just in appearance, but in heart and soul!

JM said...

Oh dear. Oh my. Those curls! The hint of your face! THAT body!!

Then coupled with those words, it's still clear to me dear Minx, that there is no other quite like you!

Amazing as always!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are ever radiant in your glorious sensuality, majestic Minx!

cammies on the floor said...

Love all the juxtapositions, exquisite.

Southern Sir said...

Minx, always a vision of beauty, so desirous.
Your silken curls, tender lips, delicate curves...
God woman I want you!

Dana said...

Simply beautiful!

Happy HNT!!

Lusting Lola! said...

As gorgeous as ever!

Happy HNT!

OsShirt said...

You certainly know how to do it up right, don't you? Could really use some of your warmth up here at the moment though...

MinorityReport said...

Gorgeous. Happy HNT.

Buddha said...

You really are a beautiful woman...

James said...

happy HNT return, you look great

Cougar in Training said...

Beautiful, as always. So simple...yet absolutely stunning!

Sexy Smile said...

Stunning was the first word that came to my mind as well. As always!

All About Love And Sex said...

Oh yes ! Do keep the flame of passion glowing throughout the year. After all, food and sex are part of human nature.

Anonymous said...

Radiant as always. Your words are amazeballs.

xoxo Jillian

Cheeky Minx said...

Sweet, sexy, pretty things, thank you so much for your beautiful thoughts and words, and for bringing back those heady "old times"...

~Minx x

Angelwithatwist said...

Found you on the top Sex bloggers list and had seen you around. I agree your photos are breathtaking.

Vixen said...

Sigh...as always... absolutely...completely stunning and breathtaking...

xo

Chapter Two said...

you are so very 'it'. yowzers!

Cheeky Minx said...

Vixen and Chapter Two: It's been too long, gorgeous gals. Thank you both for also inducing my own sighs with your sultry contributions this week.

Angelwithatwist: It's lovely of you to say so – just as it is wonderful that you've found your way here. Welcome...

~Minx x

Max said...

Absolutely stunning....

I wish you a happy new year full of sensual delights!

Cheeky Minx said...

Thank you so much, Max. I wish you the very same!

~Minx x

Verbose Lothario said...

Oh Minx. Still so beautiful, so sexy. I was first introduced to you through HNT, and your words and your pictures—your body—still draw me here.

Cheeky Minx said...

That knowledge makes this reunion post all the more special, VL. Thank you for your incredibly generous support and gorgeous words...

~Minx x