Sunday, August 5, 2012

Dévorer

If you only knew how I want – need – to devour you, to selfishly savour every inch of your masculine flesh, to sensually then passionately kiss each newly exposed morsel, to draw a glistening trail as my tongue drinks the essence of your skin, to bury my nose in deep, to drown in your musk, your heady scent, to slide my breasts along your hard, thickening shaft, to press my crimson peaks into your dripping head, to take you into my mouth, to take you into my hot little mouth and taste you, truly taste you, to glide you down my throat, to kiss and lick and suck on your cock until you weave your hands through my fiery tresses, until your thighs tense, your stomach knots, your hips thrust, until your orgasm screams out of you, until you roar it out, until you come all over my lips and my tongue, until you cover my shivering nakedness, branding me with your heat, painting me with your seed, my fingers sliding through your slippery cream to absorb every last drop into my lily white skin.

If you only knew how I want and need to devour you in this way, to consume you completely, to have you sink into my very core. And then to have you dress me, to have you cloak these passionate markings in the finery you love so well, to have you take me out into the world, into the politest of society, to have witnesses look upon us, to have them know in their pulsating sexes I am marked as yours, to have you fill my nose each time I shift, each time my body heat releases yet another wave, to have these men and women sniff out your come, our passion now suspended in the air, to have them gaze upon your magnetism, to have them regard your wanton woman, to have them wonder if I’ll indulge us both again right there and then.

10 comments:

Advizor54 said...

I love it when you write about me like this......

:L
L2MS
LOL
FOMCL
ROFL
ROFLOL
HAFL........

Rex Venom said...

You make the heat grow and grow

Rock on!

Southern Sir said...

Yes, dear minx, that is what I want. To fill you with my essence, to mark you with my scent, for the world to know you have been taken by me.

SSir

Jack and Jill said...

Despite the lack of pictures this is our favorite thing you've ever posted. Every word arouses us both, and threatens to leave the bedsheets soaked as we read. Needless to say, the thought of you devouring my every inch, my every drop, has been on my mind for a very long while.

-Jack

Mahogany Southern Belle said...

Wow! I just started reading your Blog a week ago. I actually stumbled across it. And I'm glad I did. This story was so graphic like I was actually there. Good job!

Cheeky Minx said...

Advizor: And I love it when you use so many acronyms I snort out loud! (There's goes my ladylike exterior...)

Rex Venom: This is such high, rocking praise from you, RV...

Southern Sir: I'm tickled my crystal ball is working at last...

Jack: Now there's a set of erotic visuals to sear into my brain. Thank you so much for providing me with such delicious bedtime imagery...

Mahogany Southern Belle: Welcome to LHSC, Miss Belle! I hope you enjoy dipping into the archive. I'm keeping my fingers crossed my other pieces will hit the same evocative mark...

the late phoenix said...

this is the hottest post you've ever written...thus far...

Cheeky Minx said...

You've left me with a very sly smile, late phoenix. Thank you...

Verbose Lothario said...

Oh Minx! To be on the receiving end of that message. I might brand you with my heat, but I'm sure I'd be happily consumed in yours in the process.

Cheeky Minx said...

I'm sure it won't surprise you in the least that both work very well for me, VL...