Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Savour


The morning breaks, the songbird heralds its dawn and I want you, I want you here, I want you here with me, your strong body pressed in close, eyes sleepily drifting across my curves, your hands caressing this aching softness, transitioning from cotton to warmth to cashmere, lazily tracing the beauty spots speckling my skin, your sigh, my moan, our whispers, the words of your lust, your yearning, your need to taste, to savour, to have me come hotly on your tongue, against your lips, in your mouth before you rise up and tenderly take hold, spreading me wide, revealing my brightness, my glistening desire to the room, to your gaze and your hardening flesh, my body arching, arcing, the feline now awakened as your breath, your urgent thirst make landfall at last.

11 comments:

Jack and Jill said...

I can't imagine being in the same room as you and doing anything sleepily! Utterly gorgeous shot, a bit brighter than we're used to seeing from you, but just as erotic. The way your legs are splayed lackadaisically, the exposed flesh - such a turn-on.

-Jack

Southern Sir said...

The beauty of waking up next to someone you desire is a feeling second to none. Each time is a new exploration, new feelings, new passions. Yes, I want you Minx!

the late phoenix said...

savour <---that is wordplay of the highest caliber, a word which lilts on my tongue

speaking of tongue...

oh, to be in that bed with you right now, all entangled up :*

Red Shoes said...

Entangled... I love that...

~shoes~

Max said...

Spreading you wide.... Yes, that's exactly what this gorgeous pic makes me think. :-)

ken.jashot said...

You are simply astonishing.

Cheeky Minx said...

Jack: I'm very glad you approve of the bright because this minx loves to frolic in the sun's warming rays...

Southern Sir: Oh my... You now have me blushing and tingling, sir. Thank you...

the late phoenix: Come on over, there's plenty of room on this rumpled expanse... ;-)

Red Shoes: I'm tickled to hear it, shoes...

Max: It seems this is a case of great (salacious) minds thinking alike, Max... ;-)

KJ: And you are simply the most generous of men...

Gorgeous gentleman, my heartfelt thanks once again for your wonderful words...

~Minx x

both.hands.please said...

Heavens to Betsy.. I knew Kashmir harboured some secret and wonderous peaks, but this cashmere hides something a whole lot more fascinating. And, from my window, infinitely beautiful.

Cheeky Minx said...

You always say the most perfect things, bhp...

Verbose Lothario said...

I want to comment on the sensuous eroticism of your words, but I keep scrolling up, letting my eyes follow the curve of your sexy leg, and forgetting everything I was going to say.

Someone might say that the simple solution is to stop scrolling up to the picture so that I can concentrate for a moment, but… no, I won't be following that advice. :)

Cheeky Minx said...

It seems to me you're doing rather well on your own, VL. Such advice would only spoil things... ;-)