Thursday, August 9, 2012

Revelation


 

Tell me the truth. What is it you want from me? Really want? Just say whatever is inside you…

I want to know you. All of you. Your body, your desires, your mind. Your heart. Your soul. The man.

I want to fuck you and make love to you. I want to indulge you in every way you can imagine, in all the ways my own passion can conceive.

I want to kiss you; I want to kiss your mouth, the strong line of your neck, the deep, smooth hollow of your hip. I want to kiss your cock; I want to worship it, taste you, savour your entire body with my lips and my tongue.

I want to caress your body in the dark, my hands touching, tracing, discovering each muscle and tendon and wiry curl, these fingers skimming, teasing the softness of your skin.

I want to drift off into my dreaming with your nakedness wound into mine, your breath on my neck, the beat of your heart on my back, your cock nestled between my cheeks.

I want to wake in the night and find you there beside me, in the place I always long for you to be. I want to rouse you from your slumber with my breasts pressed into your chest, my sex sliding along your thick, hard heat.

I want to wake with you, watch the sun rise with you, kiss the points where the sunlight meets your golden skin. I want to inhale your scent, committing it all to memory so I can recall you an instant when you're not here.

I want to talk and dance and walk with you; I want to laugh and sing and eat. I want to listen to your voice, the accented rumble that leaves me weak.

I want to be still with you, hushed and quiet, allowing my body to speak, allowing this body to tell you of the passion that has been taunting me for the past two years.

I want to hold your hand; I want to press myself in close, your fingers travelling their instinctive path, your palms finding their home in every curve of my slight frame.

I want to possess you in the open, for all eyes to see; I want you to take me, fuck me until I cry out your name, until my cunt releases the flood, until you fill me with your searing cream, until this body divides and just as quickly unites, until I can no longer count the time I have spent at the edge, in the rays of your blinding light.

I want to have these walls drip with our sweat; I want them to absorb our heated libations. I want to them to soak up our scent, the sweet musk of our come, the passion consumed and yet forever consuming.

I want to be free, I want to be bound to you; I want to touch you with my warmth and affection. I want to be free; I want us both to be free, unafraid to open ourselves to this feeling.

I want to submerge myself in you; I want to explore with you.

With you, I want it all.

22 comments:

unbridledesires said...

Well, since you put it so nicely, ok. ;)

both.hands.please said...

You've pretty much summed it up perfectly there Minx. May the want lead to your receiving!

As for my want, this latest truly stunning image satisfies it almost entirely. So thank you.

the late phoenix said...

cock-kissing is the best, huh?

what an honest and heartfelt and hot Revelation, better than any of my end-of-the-world studies

:*

Anonymous said...

Perfectly written.

Nolens Volens said...

God...DAMN! I think this should be put in a book for posterity...

Jack and Jill said...

I want all of these things as well. Your words - and that erotic photo - will fuel our lovemaking for the next few hours. Wish you were here!

-Jack

1ManView said...

To be free to love complete, so one can be loved back completely...
Written with a lovers passion, and I felt it... And the pic had just enough fabric for the eyes to see, to make the mind want to see more... Explosive post cheeky...

OsShirt said...

You make me blush!

Southern Sir said...

To touch you, to hold you, to feel your warmth, to breath in your scent, to touch your heat. To feel your lips upon mine, to take you, claim you, fill you, to compliment you. To taste you, to have all of you again and again.

That is what I want and more!!!

SSir

Max said...

Holy smokes...just wow! The gorgeous pic, combined with the passionate, longing thoughts.... Just wow. :-)

Cougar in Training said...

umm...wow! That was perfect!

Rex Venom said...

All I want is everything.
Now, all the more!

Rock on!

Cheeky Minx said...

unbridledesires: You're too kind, thirsty one... ;-)

both.hands.please: From your lips to God's ear, bhp.

I'm genuinely touched my photograph has given you so much pleasure. Thank you...

the late phoenix: It is the best kind of kiss. The kiss that could bring forth the apocalypse... :*

Anon: I thank you very kindly...

Nolens Volens: I just might consider that, NV. Thank you very much...

Jack: That makes two (three) or us! But since there are lands and seas between us, it's enough to know this has fuelled your fiery passion...

1manview: Knowing you felt the passion gives me more pleasure than I can express. Thank you for your wonderful words, 1man...

Os: Really? ;P

Southern Sir: More? I'm sure that won't be a problem, SSir...

Verbose Lothario: Just the reaction I love to see...

Max: You certainly know how to make me smile and giggle very wickedly... :)

Cougar in Training: I'm tickled you think so, my lovely...

Rex Venom: This is such sweet, rockin' music to my ears, RV...

Thank you once more, gorgeous guys and doll...

~Minx x

Lola said...

Just found your blog. How do we follow it?
Lo & HH

Cheeky Minx said...

Welcome to LHSC, Lola & HH. You can follow me via your Blogger account (on your dashboard), subscribe to posts and/or comments via RSS (see the 'Feed on the Minx' tab on the right) or be notified via email.

I hope you both enjoy...

~Minx x

Ken Jashot said...

Leaving aside your tasty little body for a moment (but just for a moment), had I one opportunity to spend time with you, just one opportunity, I would choose to know your creative, passionate mind, an in diving into you, I expect exceptional beauty. This post is a wonderful preview.

max said...

you are...one big wow (after another.)

Cheeky Minx said...

KJ: I can't quite put into words just how you've touched me. (I wonder if being rendered speechless in this way is merely a preview of the after effect of your actual caress...)

max: I confess I'm thinking the very same about your generous comment(s)...

~Minx x

Sensuelle said...

Stunning as always Minx ..... this struck such a deep chord. XX

Cheeky Minx said...

I had a feeling this might resonate with you, Sensuelle. Thank you so much for your wonderful words, sweet girl.

~Minx xx

cammies on the floor said...

love the juxtapositions, craving two conflicting things is often the case with me

Cheeky Minx said...

This man has a way of stirring my deepest sensual and carnal passions - I'm touched the contrast spoke to your own desires, cammies on the floor...

~Minx x