Saturday, November 7, 2009

Psst...

He stands before me proud and hard, his cock straining the front of his trousers. In a bold move, he runs his hand along his member tracing its outline in a way he knows makes me ache.

My eyes locked on his I open my stocking covered legs. He moves a little closer wanting more, a mischievous smile momentarily flashing across his lips. I wriggle in my seat, inch up my pencil skirt and spread wide.

As he leans in I swear I can feel his hot breath even though he is standing on the other side. Lingering over my body his eyes take in my every detail as he strokes himself. Heart pounding through my chest, a light sheen of wetness now covers my throbbing sex.

Just as he’s about to step forward we hear them. Meeting ended, the surrounding cubicles are filled once again with unwanted bodies and prying eyes.

Like model employees we get back to work.

2 comments:

Marcus Myself said...

Wow! The opening lines of this story has put another story in my head. Look for a story on my blog soon about an animalistic meeting between strangers and know it is motivated by you and your story.

Cheeky Minx said...

Your inspiration is the highest praise, Marcus. I look forward to reading your sexy tale of carnality...