Sunday, May 30, 2010

This Body

It is a body that wants, a lust that gnaws, a desire that eats away at the fabric of her everyday, a carnality that overtakes her in shattering waves, dizzying her mind, dissolving her boundaries. No matter how much or little it receives.

In the light of day, in the dark of night, it incessantly reaches out for more, hungry for masculine flesh new and familiar, ravenous for the manly exotic in its infinite variety, famished for domination and possession, starved for submission and surrender, longing for words and deeds and lips and hands and cocks and come.

The body, this body, her body.

This body that is mine.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should give it to me....

or maybe I should take it...

Secret Seductress said...

Love it.

Osbasso said...

In other words...you're horny. :-)

Ronjazz said...

We all lurk, you know. We all wait. I'm guilty of it, too, because I'm human. Sometimes we allow the fears to get in the way.

Glad you came by. I like what I see and want to know and read more....:)

Anonymous said...

The table continues to be set.
Feed that hunger.
Sate that appetite.

Cheeky Minx said...

Sage: Maybe. Maybe. It just may be...

Secret Seductress: Thank you, and welcome!

Muffin: It would seem we are two sides of the same coin at the moment. The desiring body is also yours.

The paradoxical paradise continues... ;)

Os: So, you're telling me NOW this post could have been summed up in two words?! Damn... ;)

Ronjazz: The human condition while fraught with complexity is, at least, never dull! I'm glad you stopped by also. And you're welcome any time... :)

sspsyclist: The table is always set and ready for this ever hungry diner. Feed and sate, indeed...

Anonymous said...

i want the body, this body that is yours...

Rex Venom said...

I know that feeling..
Hot
Rock on!

Cheeky Minx said...

Eternal: Oh my... (blush, sigh, swoon)
I'm guessing this means you're recovering nicely. ;)

Rex: I had a feeling you might. Thank you...

Joanna Cake said...

Mostly we are in control but sometimes that inner need consumes us :)

Cheeky Minx said...

I couldn't agree more, Joanna... ;)