Sunday, February 5, 2012

This Aching Lightness

If I could have you, if I could have you hold me, embrace me, enfold me, if I could have your gaze lingering upon me, if I could have you caress and trace and know me, if I could have the aching lightness of your touch, of your tips, your fingers, the tenderness of your rough palms, if I could have your lips whispering, whispering, whispering my name, whispering and moaning, singing into this here trembling flesh, the flesh and skin and bones of the woman sensual, of the woman bountiful, if I could have you right now, if I could have all of you without thought for the cruel tomorrow, without consideration of any other than the two of us in this moonlit room, if I could have you close to me, your body fused to me, your hot hard perfecting flesh buried deep inside me, if I could have you lose yourself in me, find yourself with me, be at one, be free, be distinct with me, if I could have you, if I could have you, this moment, this time, this life would be absolute, complete.

9 comments:

Jack and Jill said...

Excellent. I think most people have harbored similar sentiments at one time or another, and we are no exception. You voice that familiar longing perfectly.

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, you have seemed capture my thoughts exactly. Xxx

Cheeky Minx said...

Jack and Jill: I'm truly touched you think this piece sums up that sense of longing in this way. Thank you very much, J&J...

24: If I've managed to capture your thoughts and cravings, I consider myself a very lucky woman...

France said...

Tomorrow is a a harsh mistress indeed...

both.hands.please said...

The search for completeness has never been expressed so eloquently..
Nor the path to follow hurt so much.
I hear you Minx.

Mediocrity said...

You capture the moment with words so well. Another great one.

Sofia said...

Lovely, beautiful, aching words...

Sexy Minx this leaves me melancholy though.

Cheeky Minx said...

France: She is indeed, my dear...

both.hands.please: I'm glad to hear I'm not alone, bhp. Very glad, in fact...

Mediocrity: I'm touched you think so, lovely...

Sophia: I hate to leave you feeling this way. But surely the melancholy renders the good times even sweeter? I'm crossing my fingers it does for you...

centroscalextricsanlucar said...

Great bllog you have here